Friday, November 11, 2005

Support our Troops?

I am so sick of the president and other republicans saying that if you are against the war in Iraq then you don't support our troops and are a traitor. It is the craziest spin I think to have ever come down the pike! People who are against the war in Iraq care so much about our troops, we want them home with their families! I also want them to have the best of everything while they are there, with the best armor money can buy. I also want them to have excellent benefits for themselves and their families. How in God's name is that not supporting the troops! The president and republicans have been spinning this for so long they have many people who believe them. I am incredulous. Opinion is an important thing, and to try to squash others who disagree with you I believe is truly anti-american and traitorous.

No comments: