Thursday, June 29, 2006

Family to come to DVD in September!

 Family Season 1 and 2


     About 1 month ago I wrote to Sony Television and 3 of the producers (including the late Aaron Spelling) of the 70's show Family. I requested that they release this great drama series from the 70's on DVD. I had not received a written response from any of them, but I got the best answer I could hope for from TvShowsonDVD.com when they announced that Family will be released to DVD this coming September! I don't think I can take much credit for it, but it is a welcomed coincidence!
FAMILY follows the saga of the Lawrence family of Pasadena, California ' parents Kate (Sada Thompson) and Doug (James Broderick) and their three children: young, divorced mother Nancy (played by Elayne Heilveil in the first season, and by Meredith Baxter Birney in the second season), high school dropout Willie (Gary Frank), and young teenage daughter Buddy (Kristy McNichol). Notable guest stars include Helen Hunt, James Woods, and Tommy Lee Jones.

Â

No comments: