Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Boston Gay Pride!

Today was Gay Pride in Boston. Mike and I hadn't been in the last two years because the weather hadn't seemed to inviting. Today was a beautiful day and we had a nice time. It was really fun to link up with friends that we hadn't seen in a long time, as well as make some new ones! For years I have always headed to Bennigan's after the parade and had their Monte Cristo sandwich. This year was no exception. Although the sandwich is exceptionally greasy and unhealthy, it is definitely a tradition I wanted to follow for another year. I doubt I will be able to stomach it ever again after my gastric bypass next week. It was a sad farewell, but I am sure that I can find much more healthier things in the future!!




View Photos from Boston Pride

No comments: