Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009!

happy-new-year.jpg



2009... I can't believe how time is flying the older I get! 2009 is the going to be a year of change for me. I am starting off the year 70 pounds thinner, with a new job and the beginning of nursing school! I will be busy. I plan to finally return to the gym and gain some much needed muscle too! I have been blessed with wonderful friends and family and I am so grateful to have them in my life. Last week my mom celebrated her 85th birthday! She really is an inspiration to me having suffered so much, yet still having a wonderful outlook on life. I only hope I inherited some of that. Mike is finally getting over his horrible cold and starts back at his new job on Monday. I think we are both lucky to have jobs in this crazy worsening economy. Now if we can only start saving more money for our retirement! I wish all of you who read this a very happy and healthy new year!

No comments: