Monday, May 15, 2006

20th Week On the Diet

Current Weight: 262 lbs Weight Loss This Week: 0 lbs Total Weight Loss So Far: 3 lbs

What Diet? I have totally slipped into my old ways! It is amazing that I haven't gained back all the weight I have lost so far. I haven't been exercising, eating fruits or vegetables, or cutting my portion sizes. I thought by now I would be well on my way to a healthier me. I just can't seem to make permanent change to my habits.  This is the first time in my life that I really tried to lose and have failed. I really think what they say is true. As you get older, it gets harder to lose weight. I don't know if it is a physiological reason, or that you just have had that many years of bad habits. Whatever the case, I have a serious problem! I really have to get into it's a "now or never mentality". If I don't, I fear that I will be desitined for my first heart attack, or diabetes, or who knows what! I just wish there was a way to fill me and keep me satisfied. More is never enough, and instant gratification takes too long. Well...I am off to get a snack. Pavlov's dog is alive and well.

No comments: